With 28 years of race organization in North Texas our staff can provide any event organizer the professional assists needed to start or fine tune their event.
Events we have created or assisted with include:
Lake Benbrook Half Marathon and 5K the oldest half marathon in Tarrant County. We developed the idea for this event and managed all facets for 25 years
Hit the Bricks was the first popular point to point downhill 5K in Fort Worth. We developed the idea for this event and managed all facets.
Some Like it Hot 5K Father's Day Weekend
Some Like It Cold 5K/10K
9th Annual Run for Sarah helped the event organizers make this one of the most popular runs in Tarrant County.
Run for DAD a run to honor our father's.
Assisted with development of Arlington Turkey Trot
Lou's 5K and Golf one the most unique events in Tarrant County. Combining a 5K run with a golf challenge.
Resolution Solution 5K the most popular New Year's Day run in Tarrant County.
FIRECRACKER 5K the original 4th of July run in Tarrant County.
Westside YMCA Turkey Trot which earned us Volunteer of the Year several times.
Fort Worth Runners Club Tropical Ten and Hawaiian 5K which the largest club run excluding Labor Day 5K/15K
Annual Trinity Trek 5K/1 Mile
Annual Joe's Run 5K/10K
Run for the Orphan's
Service Options Provided to Event
1. Design event course layout.
2. Obtain required city permits.
3. Coordinate with police department and emergency medical personnel.
4. Obtain USA Track & Field course measurement and certification.
5. Consult with staff and volunteers on packet pickup and race-day registration.
6. Consult on acquiring event insurance.
7. Develop race entry forms.
8. Supervise organize and assist in the training of volunteers
9. Setup online registration capability.
10. Consult on sourcing of race awards.
I l. Consult on sourcing of race tee shirt.
12. Consult on sourcing of Porta Potties.
1 3. Attend wrap up meeting.
14. Eblast to contact active runners/walkers